2009年3月31日 星期二

2009/03/31HW-My life so far

HW- My life so far Teacher: Nick 31st March 2009 By Nina Wang

If I had listened to my parents, I wouldn’t have lived in England for one year. My husband had a chace to come to study Master degree in the UK. If he had chosen to come to England alone, we wouldn’t have spent more money in our life. My parents would have liked me to stay with my children in Taiwan. They wanted us to save our money, because we had to take a loan from the bank for this study. Finaly, we chose to stop our job for one year, then we and our children studied English together. Now we live and studying English in the UK. That’s our drems. I knew that studying English is difficult for me. In my future, Iwould like to study English more. I would like to get a Phd about family education in my country. Then I can get more information in the world, and that would help children in my country. That’s great for me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言