2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/11/9 This week something happened

This week something happened 9 Nov 2008 Nina

This week something happened in my life. First, my husband’s bicycle was stolen in our parking area this Monday. My two Taiwan friend’s houses were burgled this Monday night. They lost more money, three computers, two cameras, two MP3, and two electronic dictionaries. Their house door broke a few days before, and they told their landlord. Their landlord just said “don’t worry this house is safe.” Then after one day they were burgled. They told the policeman, but the police just says be careful by themselves. I worried about my family’s safety in Nottingham city. Because it is a shock to me.

Second, my son always told me, some older students hit and kicked him at lunch time break on Tuesday. I told his teacher twice, but his teacher just said “don’t worry, that’s children play.” I worried again, so I watched my son at primary school at lunch time on Wednesday. I saw many students ran in the playground after lunch. And older students ran and pushed somebody, like children’s play. But this play is dangerous. My son told me, the same older student pushes and hits him every day. I saw that child again, then just said hello to him. He saw me, than he didn’t push any other young students. I still worry about my son, so I went to primary school at lunch time every day. That’s a good opportunity, I think maybe I can learn English conversation with the pupil every day.

Third, this week we had a substitute teacher, because Audrey teacher had a holiday for two weeks. Oh! I and my classmates miss Audrey, we hope our teacher comes back soon. This week I was unhappy in class, because I got a few English. This week studying English is bored, we just read some paper and wrote question papers. Our speaking time was few, I and my classmates to tired of this weeks class. So I worried my English don’t improve, because I just study English course every morning. And I have studied English in ILS language centre for one month, but our teacher often changes. I really worried about my English conversation. I have no English friend in there, and I don’t have so many friends to speak English. I just speak with my classmates every morning. Now I listen to English program in my MP3. Write some sentences with me. I hope Audrey comes back quick. Because I miss her, she is nice teacher.

Finally, my husband and I sauntered in the forest recreation with our children on Saturday. We saw beautiful scenery, many squirrels, and many people do exercise in the grassland. We took some photos for memories. I think everybody sometimes ups

沒有留言:

張貼留言