2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/10/26 My busy weekend

My busy weekend 26 Oct 2008 Nina

This weekend I and my family visited York City and Nottingham Castle. We woke up early on Saturday morning. We took two buses to meet at Nottingham University. The coach left for York at 9am. It took two and a helf hours to get to York. York City is beautiful and populous city so many people visited here. The old city wall goes around all the York city. And so many red double-deck buses and many people on York city streets. We saw York Minster, walked under the walls, looked around the National railway museum, and paid£24 to ride on the big wheel in the National railway museum. There are so many ancient buildings there. Then we took 320 photos for souvenirs.

We visited Nottingham Castle on Sunday afternoon, because the City council were having Robin Hood’s pageant in Nottingham Castle. My children were so excited to go there. There are archery, Robin’s story house, play stall, museum, play ground in there. My son and daughter were first to shoot arrows at the play stall. We were to learn many Robin’s story and photo memories. But this weekend we were busy all weekend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言