2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/11/25 About my ten years

About my ten years 25Nov 2008 Nina

Ten years is a long time. Ten years maybe change a person’s whole life. Today, we discusied and think about our ten years ago in our class. It’s interesting for me. I thought about my ten years. That’s magic. A young girl became a wife. A wife became a mother. And now I have a beautiful house, a warm husband, and two lovely children in my family. That’s incredible.

I was a young girl and single ten years ago. I started a staff job at high school in 1996. I passed the masters exam, so I started my master degree course in 1998. And I left my job and studied my course. Next year, I met my husband at the same high school since 1999. And we got married on 4 December 1999. I finished my masters degree course and education course. I got the teacher licence and master graduated certificate of child welfare at Chinese Culture University in 2000. When I graduated, I became a counselling teacher in high school. I designed the course and guided my students to think about their career. And sometimes if students had some bad emotion or question then they could tell me. I can help them as much as possible. I thought my job was interesting for me, because everybody told me their question. Sometimes they told about their parents, friends, emotions, lovers, and studies problems. There are different and many kinds of stories. I like to listen to their stories and help them.

Since 1999 we got married. After two years, I became pregnancy. In the same year, we had a boy in December 2001. At that time, I always worried about how to care for him. I can’t believe I’m a mother. And I worried I can’t became the good mother. Next two years, we got the second baby, she is a pretty girl. Next year we bought a beautiful house. We worked hard every day, when we had two children. We saved some money, and we have a plan, we took a break just one year to study in the UK. Then I can’t believe we stay here now. I like change my life, because each changing makes me improved.

We prepared many things one year ago, when we decided to study in the UK. First, my husband must pass the IELTS exam, then he applied for a master course in Nottingham University. And he came to Nottingham in July. He must rent a new house in August in Nottingham. Then he applied to the children’s school and my language school. We brought two children came to England. So we needed many things sent to our house in Nottingham. I sent 23 boxes to England for us by post office in August. This summer I cleaned my house in Taiwan, and checked everything. Then I took my children by aeroplane at 19 September. Our children adapted to nursery and primary life for two weeks. I started my language course in October. And now we enjoy our life in the UK.
1996 I got a job
1998 I passed master exam
1999 I got married
2000 I got master degree
2001 I got my son
2003 I got my daughter
2004 we bought a house
2008 we live in the UK

I look back at my ten years. My life has so many changes. I’m really lucky. I have good memories and each change to touch my heart.
[ I took three hours to write this essay.]

沒有留言:

張貼留言