2009年3月24日 星期二

2009/0324 HW- People live to 100

24 March 2009 homework--Teacher Nick
A society in which many people live to 100 is undesirable discuss
By Nina Wang

Everyone will have long lifes in the future. Medical advances can help everyone to enjoy their lifes. We could expect to see world’s people to have longer lifes. If everyone has longer life, and first question is how to plan longer life in the future. That’s a good idea for people.

People have longer lifes, they have many advantages. They will have much time for travel, follow their dreams, join sport activities, study what they want to study, and enjoy life with their children or grandchildren. If people want to enjoy a longer life to do something, that should be have best health body in ther future.

Conversely, people have many disadvantages about longer life. They need to pay much money to their healthcare, no job opportunities, and low quality of life. If people no best health body and no plan in longer life, they maybe bored about their hutrue life.

Eeveyone will be old, and what longer life in ther future. I always worry about my parents and my husband’s parents are old. I need to take care of my children and them. If they have good health that’s great. But if not best, I need to take care them, because they need many healthcare costs. Then my country children must responsible to take care of old parents. That may cause stress in my future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言