2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/10/27 Children have one week holiday

Children have one week holiday 27 Oct 2008 Nina

This week I am busy, because primary students have one week holiday in Nottingham. I don’t understand why children have so many holidays. I feel England’s children are always happy. I have a question, If parents do work who take care of children. I and my husband must go to school every day. And we don’t have any holiday this week. My husband and I must take days off to take care of our children.

In my country children don’t have so many holidays. Parents must work all day, so children study all day at school. Such as primary course is different, our children need do homework every day, and carry a big schoolbag to school. In England I never see children carry big schoolbags. England’s children don’t have any stress. In Taiwan, everybody always studies hard and works hard all day. I don’t know if this is good or bad for children.

My son looks happy this week, he can play everyday at home. But my daughter is sick. I worry about her, because she gets enterogastritis. I take care of her all night. But she is still sick. I and my husband take turns to care for her. I hope my daughter will get well. In England, see a doctor was inconvenient.

沒有留言:

張貼留言