2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/10/21 Have a trip

Have a trip 21 Oct 2008 Nina

England is a beautiful island, I have never been to England before. I came to Nottingham City three weeks ago with my family. We have a chance to come to England and live in Nottingham City until next August. So I was happy to learn English in ILS Language school. But we have never been to another city in England, we just know Nottingham City.

Well. We are going to York on a trip with my family this Saturday. My husband’s University Language centre is having a trip ,so we apply it. There are four people in my family, I , my husband, and our two young children. We pay £40 for this trip. We have never visited York. I saw a travel book about introduce England yesterday. I saw many pictures in the travel book which have York Minster, the Wall, Clifford’s Tower, York Castle Museum, National Railway Museum in there. I was excited to visit York after I read the book.

Then I talked to my children, they are happy to visit York. This trip is our first trip in England. So we will bring two cameras and a lot of food in our trip. And we are going to visit York on our first trip. We hope the weather will be good this Saturday. Give us a good memory of the trip.

沒有留言:

張貼留言