2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/11/1 Children's Holiday in Nottingham

Children’s Holiday in Nottingham 01 Nov 2008 Nina

This week is children’s holiday in Nottingham. I and my husband had to take off days, then take care our children this week. On this Tuesday morning we took my daughter to saw a doctor, because my daughter got a enterogastritis. The doctor write out a prescription. She slept four days in her bed and not ate anything just drink some water. I worried about her health, she just four years old. I made some light food for her. On this Friday she ate some foods then felt better. And now she looked better. So we stay in all the week.

Today I make bread by myself. This is my first time make bread. We miss pineapple-bread in Taiwan. So I tried to make it. We spent six hour to finish. My son and daughter eat happily. There are many kinds of bread in our country barky, if we want to eat bread just go to barky on the street. It’s convenient to us. In England, it’s inconvenient to buy food. Eating restaurant food is expensive to us. So I tried to make any food in England. I have made dumplings, cookies, cakes, bread, sandwich, egg cake, hamburger. We have many 24hours convenience stores in Taiwan. We just go to the convenience store on the street, we can buy any food. I have more first experience in England live. That’s unforgettable to us.

沒有留言:

張貼留言