2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/11/24 An Exam in Pre-intermediate course

An Exam in ILS Pre-intermediate course 24 Nov 2008 Nina

Last Wednesday, my pre-intermediate course teacher told us,” we will have an exam next Monday”. This exam’s goal was helped all students to know their study situation by themselves. Another goal was to help the teacher to know all the students situations. At that time, I was a little worried, but I know this exam can help me improve. So I revised hard and practiced repeatedly the all lessons. I hope I can get a great score, and upgrade to intermediate. If I study the intermediate course, I know it would be difficult. So I must study hard every day.

And now I’m happy, because our exam was finished this morning. Then I got ten mistakes in the exam. I found the answer and know how to write. I hope I’m going to write better sentences. Many thanks to my teacher, Audrey. She always is patient and friendly with all students. I’m so lucky and enjoy my class. And now I have studied the course for seven weeks. I have become an old student. Sometimes I saw new classmates who entered our class. I remembered seven weeks ago. I entered the new class, I had no friends and I spoke a little English. Now I have some good friends in this class, speak more English with my friends, and write an essay. I’m improving my English in life.

My teacher, Audrey gave me some suggestions to improve my English. She suggest I read and speak as much as possible in English. I can read newspapers and websites every day. Try to speak English with my family at home. Also, watch TV and DVD’s. I think she is right. I must change my habit. So I’m going to plan to change my life habit. I try to carry out it. This is my plan.

PLUS:
Listening in MP3 about English grammar. When I pick up my children.
Go to mall: Try to know more various food and stuff in mall
Memorise vocabulary: 10 new words every day
Speak English with my husband at home

I try to carry this out one month. I think I will improved my English. I’m going to try it.

Teacher said:
You are a very good, well organized student Nina!

沒有留言:

張貼留言