2009年3月24日 星期二

2009/1 Teacher give me suggestion

Dear Audrey
Sorry, this essay is so long. I took all the weekday to write. I think write down to help me improve my English. Thank you very much. You always patient and care me.
Another lucky thing, when I came back to ILS school, and I saw my teacher is Audrey. I have felt happy and lucky. I enjoy studying English now. I like my ILS course, because I have a great teacher, Audrey. That’s fantastic. I really like you so much. ^_^

Happy new year. [ Chinese new year not yet. ]
Teacher said:
VT. = verb tense. Check your tenses Nina- past or present?
WWF = wrong word form( Adjective or adverb or noun? )
VA. = verb agreement ( singular or plural?)

Thank you Nina.
What an interesting time you had! And so many fantastic memories to take home.
It took me a long time to mark so the sweets were very much appreciated.

PTO. à

Your writing is improving. Well done.
1) Be very careful with verb tenses. This in probably your biggest problem when you write about the past.
2) Don’t forget articles ‘a’ and ‘the’
3) VA. Verb agreement
e.g. If the subject is plural the verb must agree
[plural] The people have
Not [singular] The people has

沒有留言:

張貼留言