2009年3月24日 星期二

2008/10/23 My poor bicycle

My poor bicycle 23 Oct 2008 Nina

My family and I came to England for one month. First, I saw many people are friendly and polite. I enjoy my new life in the UK. What’s happened to change my mind? Well, let me tell my poor bicycle story. This event happened two days ago. That afternoon I saw two children smoking a cigarette outside my house gate at 4pm. I felt those two young guys were bad guys. Because they look like high-grade primary students but they smoke a cigarette. At that time I was picking my children up from the primary school to go home. And locked my bicycle to a railing. I took my children to the play ground in front of my house. In half an hour, we went back home. I saw those two guys leaving my house gate. I saw my bicycle fall down on the floor. Then my bicycle saddle was stolen. I was so sad and angry. I don’t know why it happened. I can’t believe my bicycle saddle was stolen.

That’s terrible. Because I need my bicycle to buy something and go to my school everyday. It’s inconvenient for me. Next day, my husband found a bicycle shop in the City Centre. We spent £40 to fix my bicycle. It’s expensive. Forty dollars can buy a new bicycle in Taiwan. I can’t believe in England everything was so expensive. My husband gave me some advice, safety is more important than money.

沒有留言:

張貼留言